Energetic Body Dialogue Services℠ Training
Training dates for EBD basic and EBD Basic Reiki Combination for both west and east coast will be posted as soon as specific training locations have been secured. If you are interested in one or both trainings, please register your email below to receive the first class notification as class sizes are small for prime learning experience. All participants enrolled in EBD Basic Reiki Combination training will receive Usui/Tibetan Reiki level 1 & 2 certification as well. **EBD training classes are NBCC CEU approved.
EBD allows those suffering or recovering from chronic stress and trauma due to war zones, terrorist attacks, natural disasters, medical/chronic illness, personal traumatic events or intense professional/corporate settings, find relief on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels. It is based on the principle that stress, trauma, and life-changing personal events become lodged not only in the mind (subconscious), but also throughout the body such as the fluids, musculoskeletal system and ANS (Autonomic Nervous System) to name a few. EBD enables the mind and body to restore to a healthy, functioning state, by releasing trauma from the body while simultaneously restructuring the thoughts and beliefs once associated with the trauma.
Who should attend these trainings?
Forward thinking counselors, social workers, psychologists, therapists, body-workers, healers, anyone wanting to learn the skill or who is transitioning to the helping field and helping professionals who want their clients and patients to:
- Re-connect to a body once detached from trauma and its wholeness
- Allow positive transformation and healing by unblocking energy pathways that have been holding the trauma(s)
- Develop trust in the information and wisdom the body has to offer
- Deliver clarity and insight into the body’s mental, physical, emotional, nutritional and spiritual needs
- Regain wholeness, empowerment, rejuvenation, connection to self and others, energy, peace, calm, focus, hope and a plan moving forward for self-care
- Transform negative thinking/ beliefs and debilitating emotional, physical, psychological, and spiritual components created from traumatic event(s)
- Help diminish and/or alleviate physical pain and discomfort in the body where emotional components from the trauma are stored
Overview of 2 day Basic EBD Training
- Introduce the scientific background on the principles of energy and its connection to the healing field (i.e. the field of Energy Medicine).
- Explore how several energetic modalities have been used to integrate a new approach to energetic healing (i.e. Reiki, Kundalini yoga, Biodynamic Craniosacral Trauma Therapy).
- Review two case-studies with diagnosis of PTSD and how EBD was successful in their healing process.
- Review foundation principles and overview of EBD approach.
- Demonstrate application of EBD.
- Explain, demonstrate and apply through experiential learning the process and role of the practitioner.
- Explain, demonstrate and apply EBD foundation skills through experiential learning.
- Explain, demonstrate and apply body dialoging technique through experiential learning.
- Define characteristics and qualities of the bodies’ Chakra system and how each integrates into the healing of the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic body.
- Explain how traumatic events lodge and affect the Chakra system.
- Explain and review specific and identified unresolved feelings and their correlation between 13 target organs.
- Explain and identify the Chinese body clock in the Qi 24 hour cycle and how this can benefit client’s self-care, understanding and connection to unresolved issues/emotions.
Overview of EBD Basic Reiki Combination Training: EBD will be integrated into the art of Reiki giving the client/patient a powerful combination treating the physical, emotional, chemical, spiritual and energy fields utilizing ‘touch therapies’.